Monday, April 1, 2013

A quick thought/poem?

"Cut down in their prime", "lost a limb", "useless to society". . .
do I speak of war torn hero's,the disabled, elderly. . .?
  I speak of the old ones, left dead by the side of the road.
The small ones, left standing in the cold.
Many have been experimented on, manipulated, and bled out,
yet we neither asked their permission or much think about-
the ones who give so much; who we depend upon!
Do we even know that they're alive? Will we care when they are gone?
With communication severed, they're often unappreciated and misunderstood,
but I'm hear to speak for them now. Let's live the golden rule. . .
because TREES ARE GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Every last thing in your blog I completely debunk on mine, so I see no point Steve. If you are asking for input, I would rather direct you to my recent series of posts, which changes the mindset of Christians to understanding God as one thing, to being informed that he never was that. . .thus throwing the Bible's interpretation as a historical, and very manipulated book, not "God's word". I will be soon posting one on the origins of God and his names as well, and you would be shocked. . .

    ReplyDelete