The best womanly health books:
- Toni Weschler's, Taking Charge of Your Fertility
- The wise woman herbal for the childbearing year
- Down there: Sexual and reproductive health, the wise woman way
- The complete Organic Pregnancy
- Ina May's guide to childbirth
- Spiritual Midwifery (by Ina May)
- Hypno Birthing
- Husband coached childbirth
- The natural pregnancy book
- The Naturally Healthy Pregnancy by Aviva Romm.
- The labor progress book
- Birthing from within
- A thinking woman's guide to a better childbirth
- Active birth: a new approach
- To give birth naturally
- Do you want to have a Baby
- Natural Health after birth: The Complete Guide to Postpartum Wellness
- Christian Midwifery
Natural and loving Childcare books:
- The womanly art of breastfeeding
- The continuum concept
- Unconditional parenting
- The Baby book, by Dr. Sears
- Attached at the heart
- Liberated parents, liberated Children
- An introduction to Biological Nurturing: New Angles on Breastfeeding.
- Diaper Free! The Gentle Wisdom of Natural Infant Hygiene
- Baby-Led Weaning
- Raising Baby Green: The Earth-Friendly Guide to Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Baby Care
- Disease Proof Your Child, By Joel Fehrman MD
- Take charge of your child's health, by Dr. George Wootan
- How to raise a healthy child in spite of your Doctor, Mendleson
- Naturally healthy babies and children
And a longer list here.
Top natural health books:
- Fit to live
- The paleo diet
- Nourishing Traditions
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Your body's many cries for water
- Politically incorrect nutrition
- Natural health solutions
- Knockout: Interviews with Doctors curing Cancer
- Healthy Healing 14th ED.
- Be Your Own Doctor by Rachael Weaver M.H.
- Super immunity, by Joel Fehrman MD
Stay tuned for book recommendations for all things related to gardening and homesteading next.