Sunday, July 22, 2012

Have you considered subscribing to my blog?

For those not too savvy in Blogs and all the nifty things you can do with them, (like me) let me clarify a few buttons. To the right, (presently anyhow) we have a "subscribe" button. It is not a scary thing, when you click on it, and you type in your e-mail, it simply allows you to be alerted to every new post of mine, no matter if you see it in Facebook, Google+ or not. There is no commitment, no fee. Unsubscribe anytime. . .though it might make me sad:(
So if you are intrigued with my scattered thoughts thus far, and want to make sure you don't miss any of my posts, please consider subscribing to my Blog. Don't worry, not only will I not use it to make money with third parties, I can't even figure out how to get it out of the computer once a person gives it!   So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment